In the Spring-loaded event, Apple announced the new M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen. The new iPad Pro comes in two different models: 12.9” and 11”. Both the iPads are lashed with some amazing features that anyone would love to use. This time Apple has packed its powerful M1 chipset to offer much more to the users. The 12.9″ model features a Liquid Retina XDR mini-LED display that comes with a resolution of 2732×2048 pixels, while the other model features a Liquid Retina display with a resolution of 2338×1668 pixels. As far as connectivity is concerned with the new iPad Pro, Apple has upgraded the USB-C port to Thunderbolt 4.
Now that you have this brilliant Apple device, you will need some fine accessories to complement it. As this product is new in the market, you may find it difficult to find the right accessories. We at TechieTechTech understand your concern and decided to come up with this roundup to ease your search. Without wasting a second, let’s get going.
Note: Our article is updated regularly to cover the latest products that will hit the market in the future.
Best Accessories for M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen (M1) [Full-fledged list]
Best Cases for (M1) iPad Pro 5th Gen
1. Spigen Ultra Hybrid Case for iPad Pro 12.9”
- This case from Spigen fully supports the Apple Pencil function.
- There’s a built-in kickstand in this case that allows watching movies and enjoying video calls hassle-free.
- The case features dual-layered protection and comes with Air Cushion Technology to offer solid protection from accidental damages.
- You can easily install Spigen screen protectors on your iPad with this case installed on it.
- Let’s not forget, this Spigen case is solely designed for the M1 iPad Pro 12.9-inch.
2. Ringke Fusion Plus iPad Pro Clear Cover
Here’s another reliable clear case for your newly launched iPad Pro. This transparent case from Ringke comes with some amazing features that are discussed below:
- This case is made from a TPU frame and features Double Air Pocket Technology to offer maximum protection against accidental damages.
- The built-in Apple Pencil holder is there with an overcharge protection feature.
- The raised lips around the display and camera setup prevent the surfaces from daily scratches.
- You can attach a neck or hand strap to the in-built QuickLanyard holes. It should be noted that the straps are sold separately.
3. ESR Magnetic Case for 11-inch M1 iPad Pro
If you have an 11-inch M1 iPad Pro, then get yourself a magnetic case from ESR. ESR is a reputed mobile accessories brand that brings in some masterpieces for Android and iOS-based devices.
- This case also has a magnetic stripe on the side of the case that holds the Apple Pen tightly.
- The tri-fold design of the front cover allows both viewing and typing stand modes.
- The reliable auto wake and sleep feature ensure you’re always up and ready to roll.
- There are built-in magnets between the covering and iPad that hold tights in both parts and offer better security.
- Let’s not forget that this case is solely designed for iPad Pro 11” (2021/2020/2018) with model no. A2228, A2068, A2230, A2231, A1979, A1980, A2013, and A1934.
Also read: Best iPad Air 4th Gen Cases
4. ProCase 11-inch M1 iPad Pro Case
If you are a working professional, then this M1 iPad Pro case from ProCase is best suited for you. Solely designed for 11-inch iPad Pro, this case comes with a lightweight and minimalist design that surely allures you.
- The side opening of the case helps to attach 2nd Generation Apple Pencils to the iPad. Also, it eases the pairing and charging of Apple Pencils.
- The built-in magnetic strip automatically wakes up and sleeps the iPad whenever the flap is opened or covered.
- You can fold the case and use it as a built-in kickstand for stable and better Netflix movies or a safe video calling experience.
- This case is made from a durable PU leather exterior while the inner microfiber lining and PC back provide better protection from accidental damages.
- The translucent design on the back showcases the Apple logo and the vibrant color of your M1 iPad Pro.
- Best of all, it is one of the top and super-affordable cases for the M1 iPad Pro 11-inch.
5. ZUGU Slim Protective Case for M1 iPad Pro 12.9”
ZUGU thin protective case offers decent protection to your iPad Pro 5th Gen, at the same time giving you the freedom of carrying it around your office or college. It comes in a solid design and features that you’d love.
- Talking about the protection, this thin yet extremely durable M1 iPad Pro case offers drop protection from a height of up to 5 feet.
- There’s a magnetic stand at the back of this cover that lets you adjust the viewing angle of the iPad allowing watching movies or attending Zoom calls.
- The brand claims that they cover all AppleCare+ repair costs if your device gets damaged with a Zugu protective case installed.
- As far as post-purchase services are concerned, Zugu backs this protective iPad Pro case with a 2-year manufacturing warranty and 30 days of money-back return.
- You can choose this M1 iPad Pro 12.9” lightweight case from seven amazing colors to match your vibe.
6. Bokeer Magnetic Case (12.9”)
If you’re searching for a magnetic case for your M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen, here we have one from Bokeer. Some notable features of this magnetic case are listed as under:
- The slim and lightweight design of this case gives a minimalistic look without adding any bulk to it.
- You can conveniently access every feature and control related to the M1 iPad Pro 12. 9”.
- The magnetic flap automatically wakes and sleeps the iPad when opened and closed. This eventually helps protect your iPad battery in the long term.
- The magnetic sides of this case are automatically attached to the Apple Pencil 2nd Generation, while the fold-over magnetic flap protects it from any damage.
- Best of all, it is easy to install and remove whenever and wherever you want.
- Also, you will get a lifetime free replacement in case you’re not satisfied with this case.
7. Soke iPad Pro Case (12.9”)
Here’s another sim case from Soke for M1 iPad Pro. Designed exclusively for the new iPad Pro, this case is made from microfiber, PC, and synthetic leather materials that offer a decent amount of protection.
- The magnetic stripe on the side of the case attaches to the Apple Pencil 2nd gen easily and supports charging features.
- The unique brushed textured design on the front and back of the case eases the grip on the iPad when you are holding it in your hand.
- Not only that, the hard PC backshell offers good protection to your iPad against fingerprints, shocks, scratches, as well as dust particles.
- The magnetic flip covering of the case eases the Auto Wake/Sleep feature and supports the TouchID function fully.
- Let’s not forget that this case from Soke comes in five different color options.
8. Ztotop Rugged Cases for iPad Pro 5th Gen
Next, in this category, we have for you one of the best-rugged cases for iPad Pro 5th Gen. This protective iPad Pro 5th Gen M1 case gives you the freedom of using your iPad without worrying about damaging it. We have mentioned some of the notable features of this rugged iPad Pro case, please check.
- This M1 iPad Pro case provides a rugged look built with a solid polycarbonate backplate to offer top-notch protection against any kind of accidental damage.
- There’s a built-in kickstand attached at the back of this protective iPad Pro case to offer comfortable viewing angles.
- It features a hard polycarbonate back which offers great protection from heavy scratches and dents that might appear when your toddler drops the iPad unintentionally.
- This rugged M1 iPad Pro case is shipped with an in-built screen protector that preserves the pristine look of the iPad Pro’s display intact for a long time.
- Let’s not forget that the built-in iPad pencil holder will be handy for creative professionals such as graphic designers, digital artists, and more.
Best Screen Protector for M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen
9. ESR Glass Screen Protector for iPad Pro 12.9”
Are you looking for a pair of reliable top iPad Pro 12.9” screen protectors at a budget-friendly price? Grab the ESR screen protector glass without thinking too much, it has got all to safeguard the 12.9” big 120hz iPad Pro display from scratches, drops, and dents.
- This screen protector comes with a 9H hardness property which ensures extreme durability to withstand heavy scratches, drops, and bumps that can possibly harm the iPad’s display.
- The ultra-clear design preserves the true colors and gives you the perfect viewing experience when you’re watching your favorite movies or playing graphics intensive games on that ProMotion display.
- The ESR tempered glass for iPad Pro 5th gen features a large cutout around the front camera notch for uninterrupted FaceID unlock.
- Best of all, you get a guide tool in the pack for perfect alignment and bubble-free installation, making it one of the best accessories for the M1 iPad Pro (5th Gen).
10. QHOHQ Screen Protector for 12.9” M1 iPad Pro (Camera Lens Protector Included)
If you’re looking to protect the latest iPad Pro then get yourself this screen protector from QHOHQ. Remember, this screen protector pack includes camera lens protectors as well. It won’t harm to say that this iPad Pro screen protector is among the best in the market.
- This iPad Pro screen protector is made from high-quality material that is known for ultimate protection from any sort of accidental damages.
- The ultra-thin design of this tempered glass screen protector offers an original touch response whenever you’re using your 12.9-inch M1 iPad Pro.
- All thanks to the 99.9% transparency, this QHOHQ screen protector offers clear visual and original clarity.
- The plasma oleophobic coating gives a smooth touch and feel. Also, the coating comes with anti-fingerprint, anti-oil stain, and other features.
- The 9H hardness property ensures that your iPad Pro screen is protected from heavy impacts.
- Let’s not forget, you’ll get a pair of camera lens protectors when you buy this screen protector pack.
11. SPARIN 11” M1 iPad Pro Screen Protector
If you’re looking for affordable screen protection options, then make sure you go with the SPARIN 1-inch M1 iPad Pro 5th gen screen protector. You will get three glass screen protectors for under 10 dollars. In the below list, we have showcased some of the notable features of this screen protector glass for 11-inch iPad Pro 5th gen.
- The alignment frame included in the screen protector pack offers a hassle-free installation process.
- The air-exhausting adhesive in the tempered glass screen protector for iPad Pro attaches it to the screen quite firmly and comfortably.
- Let’s not forget that this screen protector works flawlessly with the Apple Pencil 2nd Generation.
- The ultra-thin design offers quick responsiveness and original touch when you’re using the 5th Gen iPad Pro.
- The SPARIN tempered glass screen protector comes with higher transparency that certainly allows enjoying the original quality and screen clarity.
- Also, this iPad Pro screen protector is further compatible with iPad Air 4 10.9”.
12 JETech Screen Protector for iPad Pro 12.9-inch
The JETech screen protector is made exclusively for the 12-inch iPad Pro 5th Gen. It covers the edge-to-edge liquid retina display of the iPad Pro and offers solid protection from accidental damages.
- It also comes with high-quality tempered glass with rounded edges for maximum coverage.
- The 9H hardness property ensures that your iPad Pro screen is safe from any kind of accidental damages.
- The JETech screen protector comes with dust-resistant, and bubble-free properties.
- The installation of this screen protector is quite easy, all thanks to the installation guide video available on the product page.
- The highly transparent design enables viewing original colors and clarity of the iPad Pro screen.
13. Zagg InvisibleShield Screen Protector for iPad Pro 11-inch
Zagg InvisibleShield is probably the best and most expensive screen protector for iPad Pro 5th Gen. This screen protector features Proprietary Ion Matrix Technology that preserves the smooth look and feel of the glass material.
- Zagg InvisibleShield comes with a maximum scratch-resistance property to keep your iPad display safe.
- Advanced shatter protection ensures that the iPad Pro 11-inch display remains intact whenever it encounters any accidental damages.
- Additionally, this screen protector comes with smudge-resistant, oil-resistant, as well as finger-print-resistant features.
- The thickness of the screen protector is enough to offer original touch and sensitivity.
- Without a doubt, the application of this screen protector is very easy and the bubble-free features make it more hassle-free.
14. ProCase iPad Pro 12.9-inch Privacy Screen Protector
Are you looking for a privacy screen protector for the 12.9-inch M1 iPad Pro? Here we have got the best option from ProCase that you should check at least once.
- This screen protector comes with an anti-spy feature, which means the iPad screen will only be visible to the person directly in front of the screen. This keeps your private data hidden from prying eyes in the public space.
- Similar to other M1 iPad Pro screen protectors, this one from ProCase also comes with 9H hardness property. It ensures that your iPad remains in one piece even if it is exposed to accidental damage.
- Let’s not forget that the hydrophobic coating on the top layer of this glass screen protector prevents oil and dust to accumulate on the top of the iPad display, enabling you to easily wipe it off.
- The advanced silicone adhesive available on this screen protector for the M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen offers bubble-free installation, giving it a neat look.
- Moreover, the ultra-thin design of this glass screen protector maintains touch sensitivity especially when you’re using Apple Pencil or playing graphic-intensive games.
Best Fast Chargers for iPad Pro 5th Gen (M1)
15. Anker 60W USB-C Charger for M1 iPad Pro
Here’s another high-speed charger for M1 iPad Pro from Anker. This 60W charger features two different ports (USB-C and USB-A) to charge multiple devices at one go.
- This particular charger from Anker features GaN technology to offer optimum charging output for M1 iPad Pro.
- For fast charging, Anker has incorporated PowerIQ 3.0 technology for offering balanced charging for two different devices when charged simultaneously.
- The compact design makes sure that you can carry it in minimum space wherever you’re on the go.
- Above all this, Anker PowerPort Atom III is backed by an 18-month hassle-free warranty.
- You’ll find a LED indicator that indicates whether the charger is plugged into the power source or not.
Overall, it is a decent charger that efficiently charges the newly launched M1 iPad Pro 5th Generation.
Here’s a more affordable alternative by Anker: Check Price on Amazon
16. iPremium 18W Fast Charger for iPad Pro 5th Gen
Are you looking to charge your M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen? Here’s an 18W fast charger from iPremium that should efficiently charge the 5th Gen iPad Pro M1. Here we have mentioned some notable features of this fast charger for iPad Pro 12.9” and 11”.
- The iPremium fast charger comes with PD 3.O high-speed charging for your M1 iPad Pro.
- The universal compatibility feature ensures that every device under the Apple ecosystem is charged flawlessly.
- You will also get a USB-C to USB-C charging cable with length 6.6ft. that will ease the charging process of the new M1 iPad Pro. Also, this charging cord offers 480Mb/s of data transferring speed.
- The iPremium fast charger for M1 iPad Pro comes with various safety certifications that ensure protection from overcurrent, over-voltage, overheating problems on iPad and short circuit problems.
Given all the specifications and features, the price of iPremium fast charger is kept reasonable so that everyone can afford it.
Disclaimer: All the fast chargers listed in this category are compatible with both the models (12.9” and 11”) of M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen.
Best Keyboards for iPad Pro 5th Gen
17. Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 5th Gen
If you’re a loyal Apple fan, then you should go with the Apple magic keyboard in the first place. It is the official keyboard compatible with the M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen. This sharp-looking keyboard comes with a tilt hold design that grips the new iPad Pro comfortably. Being an official option, this keyboard from Apple sits top in the list of best M1 iPad Pro keyboards.
- The sleek and premium design of this keyboard goes well with the M1 powered iPad Pro 5th Gen.
- The Apple Magic Keyboard comes with a trackpad/touchpad that is compatible with iPadOS functionality.
- It offers a responsive and comfortable typing experience as compared to other iPad Pro keyboards available in the market.
- You can pair the Apple Magic keyboard with the help of a smart connector so you don’t need to play around with the Bluetooth connection.
- There are two different colors for you to choose from.
- Just in case you’re a writer, this thing is a must-have for you.
It is worth mentioning that the magic keyboard from Apple lacks shortcuts as well as function keys. Let’s not forget that there are limited angles available which might not be suitable for everyone out there.
Also read: Best keyboards for iPad Air 4
18. Apple Smart Keyboard Folio for iPad Pro 12.9”
Here we have another official Apple keyboard that works flawlessly with the 5th Generation iPad Pro launched in 2021. Despite lacking a trackpad, it’s still worth buying due to some of its amazing features.
- The Apple smart keyboard automatically charges itself with the remaining power on the iPad Pro 5th Gen.
- The ultra-slim and lightweight design make travel easy for anyone who is usually moving from place to place due to official work.
- A fully-sealed key design eases your headache of spilling fluids onto this M1 powered iPad Pro wireless keyboard.
- You will find two attachment slots on the iPad Pro 12.9” keyboard that helps tilt your iPad at a different viewing angle.
- Best of all, the Apple smart keyboard for iPad Pro acts as a front and back cover. And all this with great looks and premium build.
19. Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard
If you’re searching for an aesthetically pleasing iPad keyboard, here’s one Logitech. It is a multi-device Bluetooth keyboard that works well with the iPadOS.
- Just in case you’re a multi-tasker, the easy-switch button allows connecting three different devices at once and enables switching between them.
- There’re easy-to-type comfortable rounded keys that are suitable for professional writers and coders who work around workstations for hours.
- It is compact and has a lightweight design that allows carrying it anywhere you travel.
- This iPad Pro keyboard is lashed with AAA batteries that you can buy from the market so that you never run out of juice.
- The Logitech keyboard is backed with a year warranty.
Note: This wireless keyboard works perfectly with the M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen 11”.
For M2 MacBook Users: Best Monitors for M2 MacBook Air: How to pick the Top External Monitors [Buying Guide]
Best iPad Pro 5th Gen Accessories for Designers
20. Apple Pencil 2nd Generation
If you are a graphic designer or a digital artist, you might need Apple Pencil 2nd Generation to work on your M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen. In the below listing, we have mentioned some notable features of Apple Pencil.
- The 2nd Generation Apple Pencil is compatible with M1 iPad Pro along with the iPad Pro 11-inch (1st and 2nd generation iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd and 4th generation).
- Apple Pencil offers better responsiveness, precision, and natural fluidity than you can expect from a usual writing instrument.
- You can turn your iPad Pro into a notepad, and a drawing canvas to pour in your imagination to bring out some masterpiece art.
- The Apple Pencil easily attaches and pairs with your iPad Pro M1 to offer a hassle-free working experience.
21. Max Smart Drawing Stand for iPad Pro
The Max Smart drawing stand is another useful accessory for designers/artists using the newly launched M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen. It is a useful gadget that elevates the level of iPad Pro so that you get a perfect angle to create a masterpiece.
- You will find six different viewing angles to workaround your M1 powered iPad Pro 5th Gen.
- The lightweight and super slim design enable you to carry it in a bag or suitcase when you’re traveling.
- The anti-slip pads are there to prevent the whole thing from slipping off a surface.
- The universal compatibility allows you to use various laptops and tablets across different brands.
- The ventilated design in this stand is useful for dissipating heat generated by the device when you’re working on it.
22. Ailun Stylus Pen for iPad 5th Gen
If you’re looking for an affordable iPad Pen option, here’s one from Ailun. The Ailun Stylus pen for iPad Pro 5th Gen offers better writing and drawing experience on the newly launched device.
- All thanks to the palm-rejection technology, you can put your palm while writing/drawing with the Ailun Stylus Pen.
- This iPad Pen offers a lag-free and natural feeling of writing.
- The upgraded 1.7mm nib allows executing finer details to your drawing or presentations without any lag.
- Moreover, you’ll feel pretty comfortable working around this iPad Pro 5th Gen Pen.
- The slim and sleek design of the Ailun Stylus Pen ensures that it is fully covered with some of the best iPad Pro cases available in the market.
23. Parblo Two-finger Gloves for Drawing
Here’s another useful accessory for designers and artists out there. Yes, the Parblo two-finger glove is a must-have thing for someone who works around M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen.
- The black drawing gloves from Parblo are designed and crafted for artists who use the iPad for bringing out some of their creations.
- It helps reduce friction between the hand and the iPad Pro display to offer a hassle-free working experience.
- All thanks to the highly elastic lycra fiber, this finger glove offers better air permeability and strong tensile resistance.
- The Parblo two-finger gloves for the M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen come in free size so that anyone can use them.
Disclaimer: All the accessories listed in this category are compatible with both the models (12.9” and 11”) of M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen.
Best iPad Pro 5th Gen Accessories for Music-lovers
24. Apple AirPods Pro
If you’re a music lover and have an iPad Pro with you, we recommend going with the official music earpiece aka Apple AirPods Pro. The Apple AirPods Pro is equipped with the company’s in-house H1 chip for better sound quality.
- This music accessory from Apple features an active noise cancellation feature that allows enjoying your music and calls even in crowded places.
- You will get three soft ear tips that sit comfortably inside your ear perfectly leaving behind the worry of losing your AirPods.
- The transparency mode lets in outside sound to keep you aware of what’s happening around you.
- The wireless charging case included in the pack offers 24 hours of battery backup.
- Let’s not forget, the Apple AirPods Pro comes with Sweat and Waterproof features.
25. OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker
OontZ Bluetooth speaker is something you can go with to fulfill all your house party music system needs. As iPad Pro 5th Gen features a Bluetooth connection, this portable speaker is fully compatible with it. We have mentioned some notable features of this speaker in the below listing, have a look.
- The OontZ Bluetooth speaker delivers surprisingly louder volumes than other alternatives available in the market.
- You can play, pause or change music accordingly when this speaker is within the range of 100 feet.
- The IPX5 water-resistant rating ensures that this portable speaker is safe from water splashes. It is among the best shower speaker options available at this point.
- This portable speaker comes with a 2500mAh battery that can give up to 14 hours of playtime when it’s fully charged.
- The built-in microphone is exceptional for a hands-free calling experience.
At this price point, the OontZ Bluetooth speaker is something that you’d want to buy in the first place.
Disclaimer: All the accessories listed in this category are compatible with both the models (12.9” and 11”) of M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen.
Also read: Best Bluetooth speakers to buy
Best M1 iPad Pro Accessories for Artists/Photographers
Best Photo Editing Apps for iPad Pro
If you’re looking to edit some RAW pictures or add some breathtaking filters to your photo, these photo editing applications are surely going to help in many ways.
With the Pixelmator app, you can make your photos look better than before. This app offers an extensive range of tools and features that helps to beautify the RAW images naturally. You can unlock film-like filters and other features with this app. Let’s not forget that this photo editing app is a paid one and requires around 7 dollars to download and use. Moreover, you can print directly into the newly launched iPad Pro and turn it into a sort of digital canvas. Also, you can save edited pictures to the iCloud and share it on various social media handles from there only.
27. Adobe Lightroom
If you want to experience the magic of Adobe Technology in your iPad Pro powered by an M1 chip, we urge you to use the Adobe Lightroom photo editing app. You can edit beautiful photos with this app hassle-free. You just need to import the RAW image and start showing your creativity with it. You can tweak a lot of things including colors, ambiance, and tone of the image. Overall it is one of the best photo editing apps available on the App Store right now. You can download this app for free but there are in-app purchase options to unlock premium features.
28. Joby GripTight Pro 2 Mount
Are you looking for a compact tripod? Here’s one from Joby that offers a better grip and handle to keep your device safe and ready to shoot. It is a must-have accessory for all the photographers and vloggers out there.
- The Joby Grip Tight Pro 2 Mount is a great substitute for regular-sized tripods that are quite heavy to handle while shooting videos.
- The premium locking mount securely holds your iPad, iPhone, or many other devices.
- You can easily wrap the tripod legs around trees when you’re shooting around wildlife or forest areas.
- Remember, you can also use it as a selfie-stick.
Disclaimer: All the accessories listed in this category are compatible with both the models (12.9” and 11”) of M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen.
Must-have accessories for 5th Gen iPad Pro
29. DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
If you’re an iPad gamer and looking for some reliable controllers to play your favorite games, check out this one from DualShock.
- This game controller is easy to control and feels comfortable while playing games.
- The dual analog sticks and trigger buttons are improved further to offer the best control and gaming experience.
- It comes with a built-in speaker and stereo headset jack.
- You can recharge this gaming controller by just plugging it into your PS 4 system or by using any standard charger with a USB cable.
- Moreover, you can buy this controller in six different colors.
30. Satechi USB-C Hub
If you are planning to buy or have already bought the new iPad Pro (M1), you must get this USB-C hub from Satechi. It is a multi-port USB-C hub with four different ports for better accessibility.
- You can mirror/cast videos to a high-resolution 4K display with the help of this USB-C hub.
- USB-C power delivery enables bidirectional charging to quickly power up your iPad Pro.
- Let’s not forget you can use this gadget with other Apple, Android, and Windows devices.
Disclaimer: All the accessories listed in this category are compatible with both the models (12.9” and 11”) of the M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen.
Also read: Best Accessories for iPad 9th Gen
FAQs related to best accessories for M1 iPad Pro 5th Gen
Do screen protectors hurt Apple Pencil?
Screen protectors barely intervene in the normal working of the Apple Pencil. That’s because the Apple Pencil utilizes a separate layer of technology known as a digitizer to detect the pen placement while the applied pressure is measured through the Apple Pencil tip. Therefore, no iPad screen protectors do not hurt your Apple Pencil.
Do you need a screen protector on the iPad pro?
Frankly speaking, most iPad owners use screen protectors. For anyone who doesn’t like to wrap a protective case around their iPad, a screen protector is a must-have for such users. Screen protectors can be a handy addition to your iPad Pro as it protects the display from both minor & deep scratches, drops, and bumps.
Will an Apple Pencil scratch my iPad?
First of all, Apple Pencils are designed for iPads, so there’s no chance that it can compromise the iPad display by scratching it. However, you should take care of the dust and debris present on the display of the iPad as well as the tip of the Apple Pencil to prevent it from scratching.
That’s all for now in this roundup on the best accessories for the M1-powered iPad Pro 5th Gen. Also, make sure you also read our roundup on the
That’s all for now in this roundup of the best accessories for the M1-powered iPad Pro 5th Gen. Also, please don’t forget to check our article with a dedicated list of the best accessories for iPad Pro 2020.