In times of need, when you are in the middle of your day with your discharged phone and away from home, with no charging station available around, the power bank becomes your savior, right? Whether you have been using a power bank for a long time or have started using it recently, you can now add the lightweight Anker 321 Power Bank to the list. So let’s find out what Anker PowerCore 5K is and what benefits it offers to the users.
What is Anker 321 Power Bank
Anker is a company that is considered to be the global leader in power delivery technology in categories like car charging, wireless charging, wall chargers, and portable chargers.
From time to time, Anker has come up with amazing chargers to power up laptops, phones, and tablets without much hassle and with great speed.
Recently Anker launched the 321 Power Bank (PowerCore 5K) on Amazon in Europe. It is one of the lightest USB-C Power Banks so let’s find out more about it.
Also read: How to fix Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Battery Drain Problem: 17 Ways
Anker 321 Power Bank Features
This device offers some benefits that people on the go will love to use, so let’s see what these features are:
- It is highly portable as it has a lightweight and compact design that will not take up much space in your bag or even pocket. You can conveniently carry this device as it has the following dimensions (9.6 x 4.52 x 2.3 cm) and weighs only 119 grams.
- If you are using iPhone 13, it can charge your phone from 0 to 98%, and if you are using iPhone 12, it can fully charge your phone as it has 5,200 mAh.
- It is compatible with a plethora of devices like the Google Pixel 6, Samsung S21 Ultra, and even the Apple Watch Series 7.
- It also has a PowerIQ feature, which automatically identifies the connected device and adjusts its charging speed according to the device, eliminating overcharging situations that depreciate battery health.
- If you want to use this device to charge your headphones or other low-power devices, then Anker 321 Power Bank has the trickle charging mode that minimizes the risk of overcharging the connected devices. However, as headphones will not be able to use the high charging speed of the power bank, Anker 321 Power Bank will adjust the charging output and will slow it down according to the headphone.
- The device has two ports: USB-C and USB-A, which helps the power bank charge two devices simultaneously with a total of 12W of charging speed.
- Anker’s reliable MultiProtect system protects devices from circuit prevention and other safety-related issues.
- It comes with a 0.6m USB-A to USB-C cable along with a 18 months warranty.
Also read: iPhone 13 Battery Drain? Here are 17 ways to fix it
What is the price of Anker 321 Power Bank?
The device is available in Europe, including Germany and UK, for £29.99 (~US$36.90). However, there is no official information about the release date in the US and other countries.
Don’t miss: How to Fix Battery Drain on Galaxy S21, S21+, and S21 Ultra?