Do you know there are more than 50 million+ content creators around the world? As content creation calls for creativity and hard work, there are many factors that play an important role in being a content creator as well as a professional. One of the important factors is editing and giving a finished look to videos and photos. To help creators become more productive and help them deliver pixel-perfect media, Samsung has launched the ViewFinity S8 4K monitors lineup.
Let’s see what features this new Samsung monitor will bring and how it will help today’s content creators.
Table of Contents
Samsung’s ViewFinity S8 4K monitor lineup
This new ViewFinity S8 lineup consists of a 27-inch and a 32-inch monitor. Both the models come with 4K resolution. There are many new features and benefits that these monitor lineups offer to professionals as well as content creators of today’s world.
In a report, Hyesung Ha, Executive Vice President of Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics, said that the vision behind the ViewFinity monitor lineup is to deliver the detailed and practical monitors that today’s business requires for accurate and consistent work. He further elaborated that this monitor is perfect for content creators, professionals, and designers who require creativity and a seamless workstation for greater productivity.
ViewFinity S8 4K monitor features
The newly launched ViewFinity S8 4K monitor lineup is fully loaded with the new features required in today’s world of premium displays.
- Amazing color accuracy in UHD resolution with HDR400 & HDR600 certification.
- The lineup consists of two models: 27-inch and 32-inch both with 4K IPS panels.
- ViewFinity S8 monitors have a matte display that reduces reflection and glare while working in bright environments.
- It comes with a versatile ergonomic stand that can be adjusted the way you want. You can adjust the height of the monitor and tilt it in the direction you want; it can be rotated vertically. Furthermore, it has hassle-free installation and workstation expandability with VESA mount support.
- As people are spending more and more time on screen, this smart monitor comes with an eye saver mode and automatic color temperature and brightness adjustment.
- The lineup supports 90W power delivery with USB-C along with the three USB-A ports.
- Samsung has also given the option of an Ethernet connection via a built-in RJ45 port. You may attach a LAN cable to the monitor and connect to the internet through a USB-C port on your laptop or desktop. This feature is really helpful in areas where you might not get a proper Wi-Fi connection.
- The built-in USB-C port eliminates the need for a dedicated USB-C hub.
- ViewFinity S8 is TCO certified, as the monitor includes new material formed by ocean-bound plastics. Samsung has taken this great step to minimize marine waste and promote eco-friendly products.
- Pantone, which is known for its Pantone Color Matching System, awarded the ViewFinity S8 series as “Pantone Validated,” recognizing the amazing color reproduction where it can accurately produce 2000 colors.
How Samsung ViewFinity S8 will help Content Creators?
All thanks to the HDR400 & HDR600 support, content creators get beautiful highlights and detailed shadows. In addition, the wide viewing angles of this monitor allow users to pair this monitor with a multi-monitor setup.
Even if the content creator or editing professional is working on complex visual or design tasks, they will be able to see the vivid colors and impeccable contrast, all thanks to the IPS display panel & P3 color gamut support.
This monitor lineup is made up in such a way that it can easily fit in your current workflow and workstation setup. All thanks to the VESA mount support. Furthermore, you can also tilt it, move it vertically, adjust the height and even rotate it according to your needs.
Also read:- Best 55” TV under $1000 in 2022
Samsung ViewFinity S8 Monitors: Release Date & Pricing
To get your hands on this monitor, you have to wait for a few more days, as the release date for the ViewFinity S8 monitors is not announced. If you are thinking about the price, then there is no information about how expensive these monitors will be in the US. Fortunately, the prices for South Korea are available, which are 820,000 Won for the 32-inch model and 720,000 Won for the 27-inch model.
Also read:- Best 4K Monitors for PS5 in 2022 [Buying Guide]
With technological advancements all around the monitor and TV world, Samsung is trying very hard to provide increase its market share. Samsung’s ViewFinity S8 4K lineup is one such device that aims to increase the productivity of professional & prosumers users without burning a hole in their pockets.
Don’t miss:- Samsung TV not turning ON? Here’s how to fix it