OnePlus has finally launched its super-buzzed, much-awaited OnePlus 8 series on April 14, 2020, in a global online event. Whether it was related to the camera setup that OnePlus will introduce or a recent leak of the design, OnePlus 8 series was constantly there on the internet, giving us glimpses of the company’s 2020 flagships in bits and pieces. No more leaks or guess works now. The wait is finally over and we’ve all the official details of these powerful, feature-rich flagships.
The Chinese phone maker has introduced a full lineup of 5G compatible devices- the powerful OnePlus 8 and the ultra-premium OnePlus 8 Pro. Both the smartphones are powered by top-of-the-line Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset, supports 5G networks, and are Wi-Fi 6 compatible as well. Apart from these smartphones, OnePlus also unveiled its wireless earphones, Bullets Wireless Z.
Now, coming to the price points, OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro have been introduced in 8GB and 12GB RAM options. Further, users will get to choose between 128GB and 256GB internal storage. So, here’s the complete list of the OnePlus 8 series US price:
- OnePlus 8 is priced at $699 for 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage
- The 12GB RAM and 256GB storage option is available at $799
- OnePlus 8 Pro is priced at $899 for 8GB RAM and 128 GB storage
- The maxed-out 12GB + 256GB variant is priced at $999
The Indian prices have also been released for the OnePlus 8 series, here’s the list:
- OnePlus 8 is priced at Rs 44,999 for 8GB RAM and 128 storage option
- The 12GB+256GB variant at Rs 49,999
- OnePlus 8 Pro 8GB+128GB is priced at Rs 54,999
- The maxed-out 12GB+256GB variant at Rs 59,999
The open-sales will begin from April 29, 2020, and the pre-order process begins today itself i.e. April 14, 2020, with the sales commencing from April 21, 2020, in the US.
We’ll soon be sharing the complete details regarding these newly launched, powerful smartphones. Stay tuned.