TikTok is considered to be the world’s fastest-growing social media app today. After hitting the social media like a storm, TikTok’s parent company, ByteDance, has announced an upcoming smartphone named Jianguo Pro 3 under the Smartisan brand.
Jianguo Pro 3 aka Nut Pro 3 specifications
- A quad-camera array on its rear with 48 MP sensor, 13 MP ultra wide camera, 8 MP telephoto camera, and a a 5MP macro camera.
- A 20 MP selfie camera.
- A 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels.
- An in-screen fingerprint scanner.
- Available in 8 GB and 12 GB RAM options.
- 4000 mAh Battery.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor
- Adreno 640 CPU
The phone comes preloaded Douyin, a version of TikTok that ByteDance produces for the Chinese market. It is currently available in White, Black and Matsutake color options.
Jianguo Pro 3 Price
8 GB RAM/128 GB storage variant at Yuan 2,899 (approx Rs 29,000)
8 GB RAM/256 GB storage variant at Yuan 3,199 (approx Rs 32,000)
12 GB RAM/256 GB storage variant at Yuan 3,599 (approx Rs 36,000)
The smartphone is available only in China at the moment. It would be really interesting to see how the smartphone performs, as it has a huge fan base and popularity all over the Globe.