Huawei Fitness Band 4 was launched for sale in India on 1st February 2020. The fitness band costs Rs. 1,999 and is available in Graphite Black color in India. The band features a 91mAh battery which can easily last up to 7-9 days depending upon the usability. The silicon rubber strap is of good build quality and is stretchable. It weighs 24 grams and has an inbuilt USB Type-A connector.
Today I am going to share with you some very easy steps on how to setup and pair the Huawei Band 4 with Android smartphones.
- First and foremost, download and install the Huawei Health app from the Google Play Store or App Store. You can also scan the QR Code present at the right-hand side of the box.
- After installation, the app will ask for permission to manage phone calls and access the device’s location. Click on Allow to give permission.
- Now go to the devices tab present at the bottom of your screen and click on “Add” device.
- Then click on the “Smart Band” option and wait for the list to update.
- After the list is updated, select the Huawei Band 4 option and click on the pair button. Turn on the Bluetooth on your smartphone in order to pair with the band. Before we can begin pairing it, we need to turn on the band. It can be done by simply charging it via any USB port.
- Once the band is turned on, the app will automatically detect the available device and you will be a click away from setting up your Huawei Band 4.
- After selecting the Huawei Band option on the device you will get a connection request on your band. Click on the tick button in order to finish the pairing process.
Voila! Now all you have to do is eat healthy food and go for a long walk. The rest will be taken care of by your all-new Huawei Band 4.
Having trouble setting up your Huawei Band 4? Check out our YouTube video for a detailed walkthrough.